Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Best Thing About PvP Severs

I was running around the Shimmering Flats on Monday evening, and I decided to go to Gadgetzan so I could pick up the flightpath there. As I headed up the hill, over the rise came a level 35 Dwarf. I stopped to consider. At 35 he would almost certainly beat me. But I was feeling reasonably confident that I could at least cause him some serious damage before I died - I had a nice selection of buffs happening, and was at full health and mana. But there was no way I'd start the fight.

A moment later he spotted me and stopped. He was obviously assessing the situation as much as I was - what would I do, could he beat me, how badly would he be hurt afterwards. Then I waved. I could almost see the relief on his small, bearded face. He waved back and we ran past each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home