Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Almost to 30

Haven't had much opportunity to play lately (stupid real world). I did manage to get Jaitan to level 29 over the weekend. I also (thanks to Tuni) discovered the Shimmering Flats. From just a few days running around there I've made 2 or 3 gold.

I've also put a bit of effort into boosting my tailoring. It's at about 190 now. The real winner was Daldregirn, who's now running around with 4 10-slot bags at about level 15.

I did a couple of battlegrounds over the weekend - including the shortest one ever. I accepted the invitation, had enough time to appear and start to move towards the door when it finished. All up I was there for less then 30 seconds. I had a little more success with the others - being at the top-end of the level bracket certainly does make a difference. I managed to come around 2nd or 3rd in the rankings.

Oh, and I'm now a grunt!

/dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home