Monday, March 06, 2006

What I'm Doing

I should probably do an update post, just to let anyone who's still reading this blog know where I'm up to.

I renewed my subscription with a clear plan. I was getting bored of Morcarli, which was part of why I decided to stop playing. So I created two new characters on Shadow Council - Alladela, a human mage, and Dunix, a dwarven hunter. The aim was to level them up together, trading stuff back and forth. Currently they're at level 12 and 13 respectively.

The other half of the plan was to team up with two of my friends, play on a PvP server, and level our characters together. So for that, I created troll priest named Jaitan on the Jubei'Thos server. He's turned out to be the most fun to play, and is currently around level 22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home