Monday, September 26, 2005

Being Nice

I've noticed that more green items are dropping from my kills. Maybe it's just been the areas I've been playing lately, maybe it's because I'm a higher level then I've normally played, or maybe it's just been luck.

Anyway, at one point yesterday a pair of cloth gloves dropped. Required Level 20. Decent armour bonus. +17% to Fire Spells. So obviously perfect for a Mage. It just so happened that there was a Mage and a Warrior running around the same area. The Mage was Level 21.

I initially thought I'd get a nice amount of money for them, but then I changed my mind. I ended up swapping the gloves for a +2 Damage enchantment for my mace.

One thing I really like about World of Warcraft is the chance to be randomly nice to people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gordon said...

ahah! you can run, but you can't hide from the spammers warcraft boy. What are you going to do now huh? cast a spell of dysentry on all people who comment? run them through with a mace of underpant +3746347?
Or... something else?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Simon Dugard said...

Spammers? I see no spammers Gordon. I think all that work has made you go funny in the head. Maybe I can interest you in a new car? Keep up the good work!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home